- Inspection, Full-boarding and drying for man socks
Inspection, Full-boarding and drying for man socks.
- 18 aluminium movable forms with intermittence settled cycle installed on 18 pallets. Max length of forms 900 mm.
- Pallets movement system (patented) based on operation of form-moving pushers.
- 1 Steam chamber in pressure (max 3 bars) controlled by a Touch-screen.
Movement is completely mechanical through motoreducer. Electronic control of steam intake. Capacity of 1 form (1 pallet).
- Drying chamber heated by steam heat exchanger. Internal air movement assured by 3 independent blowers for each chamber. Max air temperature to reach 150 C° controlled by thermo-regulators. Filter eliminating impurities. Capacity of 6 forms (6 pallets).
- Mirror placed near the loading station allowing a complete inspection of the product by the operator.
- Forms changeover with manual release allowing an easy substitution of the forms.
- Length control through laser system.
- Automatic stripping device with rollers to press the socks
- Touch-screen with intuitive user interface directing the operator throughout all the phases concerning machine set-up. Working parameters for different products should be memorized and recalled easily by the user. Integrated diagnostics system.
PLC for an electronic control of all the functions concerning full-boarding process.
Steel structure of the machine subjected to a process of thermo-hardening painting RAL 7035.
- Drying chamber heated by electric battery. Internal air movement assured by 3 independent blowers. Max air temperature to reach 200 C° controlled by thermo-regulators. Filter eliminating impurities. Capacity of 6 forms ( 6 pallets) ???
- Stacker unit with mechanical movement; the product is picked up and then placed on a conveyor belt and stacked in a programmable number.
- Pairing unit with mechanical movement; the product is picked up, then placed on a conveyor belt, paired in a programmable number and transferred on a packaging belt.
- Electric press with mechanical closing device: patent pending system of resistances rub/silicon granting an enhanced energy performance with low consumption. Press covered by fireproof material Nomex. Max temperature to reach 260 C°.
- Antistatic bars on exit moving belt for neutralizing electrostatic field on products.
- Electronic length control before the steam chamber.
- Electronic length control in the steam chamber.
- Transfer device with mechanical movement for transferring size/colour/brand on the product.